These batteries can give you years of service if you follow these guidelines:
- DO NOT let the battery run down completely, these batteries do not have a memory and can be charged anytime
- DO NOT recharge with a charger that is larger than 1 amp/hr or the battery will be damaged.
- Use a trickle charge 6 volt battery charger, 1 amp/hr or less, these batteries are not like a wet cell battery, they cannot accept a charge rapidly
- Charge completely and store in a cool dry place if you have to put your feeder up for a while, then charge before using again
- Put a solar charger on your feeder and forget about the battery for 3 or 4 years
Our Rechargeable Battery ships in one package. Dimensions (LxWxH:Weight) are the following:
- Package 1: 5 x 8 x 3: 3 lb.